You can find something new to learn or try daily. “Daily” means every day. There are new things here every day.
Daily Lessons, Videos, Grammar and Words
- Idioms of the Day – daily phrases and sayings that you hear people say every day
- Phrasal Verbs of the Day – daily special verbs that people say a lot, they are important to learn
- Daily News Stories – with videos, text, and vocabulary news
- Grammar Lessons – one grammar topic for each lesson
- Daily English – understanding popular English
- English, baby! – daily conversation topics with text, audio, and question
PhraseMix.com These are lessons to help speak and understand English better. The articles help to show the how people usually speak English, and what they mean - beyond direct translations. There is a longer lesson with each of these phrases. Go to...
There a verbs that have different meanings when put with other words. You have to learn these, they do not mean the same thing as they look.
These blogs have ideas, information, lessons, and exercises on grammar. [wp-rss-aggregator source="999642,999500,998151,998120,998119,998100,998108"]
These are idioms, proverbs, and sayings. They are things that people say that may not be easily translated. They have more meaning than just the words. And they are things people say a lot. There are sayings and proverbs in every language. These are ...
Here are new things to learn about. There is something new to read every day. There are quotes from important people, holidays, history, and articles. If you do not understand the article in English check Wikipedia https://www.wikipedia.org in ...