From the US CIS site
SAMPLE SENTENCES FOR WRITTEN ENGLISH TESTING
To be eligible for naturalization, you must be able to read, write, and speak basic English. The sentences on this page are examples of the types of sentences an USCIS officer may ask you to read aloud or write during your interview. They are not an exhaustive list. The USCIS officer who interviews you may ask you to read or write other sentences.
There is no guarantee that any of the sentences below will be given during an oral interview.
1) A senator is elected for 6 years.
2)Joe Biden is the Vice President of the United States.
3) All people want to be free.
4) America is the land of freedom.
5) All American citizens have the right to vote.
6) America is the home of the brave.
7) America is the land of the free.
8) George Bush is the President of the United States.
9) Citizens have the right to vote.
10) Congress is part of the American government.
11) Congress meets in Washington DC.
12) Congress passes laws in the United States.
13) George Washington was the first president.
14) I want to be a citizen of the United States.
15) I want to be an American citizen.
16) I want to become an American so I can vote.
17) It is important for all citizens to vote.
18) Many people come to America for freedom.
19) Many people have died for freedom.
20) Martha Washington was the first first lady.
21) Only Congress can declare war.
22) Our Government is divided into three branches.
23) People in America have the right to freedom.
24) People vote for the President in November.
25) The American flag has stars and stripes.
26) The American flag has 13 stripes.
27) The capital of the United States is Washington DC.
28) The colors of the flag are red white and blue.
29) The Constitution is the supreme law of our land.
30) The flag of the United States has 50 stars.
31) The House and Senate are parts of Congress.
32) The people have a voice in government.
33) The people in the class took a citizenship test.
34) The President enforces the laws.
35) The President has the power of veto.
36) The President is elected every 4 years.
37) The President lives in the White House.
38) The President lives in Washington D.C.
39) The President must be an American citizen.
40) The President must be born in the United States.
41) The President signs bills into law.
42) The stars of the American flag are white.
43) The Statue of Liberty was a gift from France.
44) The stripes of the American flag are red and white.
45) The White House is in Washington, DC.
46) The United States flag is red white and blue.
47) The United States of America has 50 states.
48) There are 50 states in the Union.
1) There are three branches of government.
2) He came to live with his brother.
3) He has a very big dog.
4) He knows how to ride a bike.
5) He wanted to find a job.
6) He wanted to talk to his boss.
7) He went to the post office.
8) His wife is at work right now.
9) His wife worked in the house.
10) I am too busy to talk today.
11) I bought a blue car today.
12) I came here today for my interview.
13) I count the cars as they pass by the office.
14) I drive a blue car to work.
15) I go to work everyday.
16) I have three children.
17) I know how to speak English.
18) I live in the State of Minnesota.
19) I want to be a United States citizen.
20) It is a good job to start with.
21) My car does not work.
22) She can speak English very well.
23) She cooks for her friends.
24) She is my daughter, and he is my son.
25) She needs to buy some new clothes.
26) She wanted to live near her brother.
27) She was happy with her house.
28) The boy threw a ball.
29) The children bought a newspaper.
30) The children play at school.
31) The children wanted a television.
32) The man wanted to get a job.
33) The teacher was proud of her class.
34) The white house has a big tree.
35) They are a very happy family.
36) They are very happy with their car.
37) They buy many things at the store.
38) They came to live in the United States.
39) They go to the grocery store.
40) They have horses on their farm.
41) They live together in a big house.
42) They work well together.
43) Today I am going to the store.
44) Today is a sunny day.
45) Warm clothing was on sale in the store.
46) We are very smart to learn this.
47) We have a very clean house.
48) You cook very well.
49) You drink too much coffee.
50) You work very hard at your job.