“Amoskeag Canal” Charles Sheeler, 1948
1. to my friend on the phone every afternoon.
2. flowers every spring.
3. at the office every day.
4. to a party every weekend.
5. Susan with her homework.
6. to them in English.
7. for Europe every morning at 11 o’clock.
8. their shoes before they enter the house.
9. the paychecks to the employees every other week.
10. the news of the day at dinnertime.
11. a letter to my friend Silvia once a month.
12. your notebook to class.
13. cards with his nephews.
14. from San Francisco International Airport.
15. a commercial on television.
16. soccer once a week.
17. an exam twice a semester.
18. the dentist every six months.
20. a game.
21. money from his parents once in a while.
22. her husband to work every morning.
23. dinner at 6:30 pm.
24. their work before 6:00 pm every evening.
25. next to Amber.
26. every January, February, and March.
27. beautifully at every performance.
28. a profit.
29. new words in the class.
30. at the mail person every afternoon.
31. the violin very well when she practices.
For Present Simple Conversation see Dialogue Workout A