We still have rain once a day. Today it has become a little hot and humid. It is nice to see the sun.
We reviewed Regular and Irregular Verbs.
- Regular Verbs – add -ed for the past tense
- Irregular Verbs – do not add -ed for the past tense
- We went through examples of each.
- We created charts for each in the notebook
- We used columns for present, past, and future.
Future Tense – add “will” to the verb. Example: Tomorrow I will drive to class.
I suggested that they watch the news in Spanish and then immediately watch the news in English.
Watch TV in English.
- Watch the news in Spanish for 30 minutes.
- Watch the news in English.
- Watch both on the same day.
- Watch both around the same time.
- Watch local news too.
Univision and Telemundo for news in Spanish.
Channel 7 for local news in English.
We read and listened to some stories on News in Easy English.
Practiced resting aloud.
Fish photo – in the forum of toni-english.com/eslforum
Finish writing about the photo of the diver and the school of tuna.
Note: login in and registration worked this time!
Use stories from News in Easy English to create quizzes for comprehension.
Filed under: Uncategorized