Finally! A bright sunny day in Texas.
- means to possess
- this is used with nouns.
- to have something. There must be a thing.
- Examples: I have 3 children. I don’t have children. He has a new car.
To have to
- means must do, obligated
- this is used with verbs.
- to do something. There must be another verb.
- Examples: I have to work. I don’t have to work. They have to go.
- means something that you think is good, it makes you happy.
- must be used with a noun.
- to like something
- Examples: I like ice cream. I don’t like ice cream.
To like to
- means something you like to do
- must be used with another verb
- to like to do something
- Examples: I like to read. I don’t like to read.
“Very Hot Weather in India”
- Read and listen to the news story
- Take the quiz
Story and video from News in Levels
- One answer is incorrect
- Need Retake button
Filed under: Uncategorized